Melbourne Knights FC is a member of the Football Federation of Victoria, currently playing in the National Premier League. It has a long and rich history of over 60 years having helped produce over 40 Australian representative footballers.
We are seeking coaching applications for NPL boys teams for season 2015. All applicants must have the minimum coaching accreditation to coach at NPL level as well as a Working With Children Check.
Applicants must be familiar with the FFA National Curriculum and be able to implement the coaching principles set out within.
Desired Skills and Qualities
- Minimum coaching accreditation relevant to age group as set out by the FFV
- Working knowledge of the FFA National Curriculum
- Good communication skills
- Patience and determination to develop players
- Ability to give and receive positive/constructive feedback
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to self-evaluate own perfoamance
- Organisational and planning skills
- Professional manner
- Passionate about coaching and football
- Display flexibility and adaptability
- Energetic and enthusiastic
This position will report directly to the club Technical Director.
Address resume applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to following;
Melbourne Knights FC
2 Somers Street
North Sunshine Vic 3020