Melbourne Knights Football Club are searching for a media manager for season 2018 and beyond.
The candidate must be an experienced and motivated individual, who possesses the ability to think on their feet in a busy, ever-changing match day environment.
Key duties include:
– management of all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
– live blogging via twitter on match day
– creating social media strategy for the season – including graphics designed through Adobe’s Creative Suite software
– fluency with Adobe Creative Suite products
– editing match day highlights and video interviews
– liaison with players and media
– camera operation
This role is paid and suitable for any aspiring digital media coordinator/ media manager who is looking for a future in sports, and football media.
Send your resume, cover letter and previous works to: email@example.com